Hi,
I’ve noticed an issue over the past week or so while playing Torn City using the dark theme.
Normally when I get attacked and hospitalized, my screen automatically changes from black to grey and the hospital bed icon appears, clearly showing that I’m in hospital.
For about a week now, when I get attacked I still receive the event notification and the hospital bed icon, but instead of the screen updating properly, the screen only flashes white for a split second and the grey overlay doesn’t remain visible.
The correct grey overlay on the screen only appears if I manually refresh the page.
This wasn’t happening before and started recently.
Steps to reproduce:
Log in to Torn City using Chrome with dark theme enabled.
Get attacked/hospitalized.
Observe that the page does not fully update unless manually refreshed.
Troubleshooting steps I’ve already tried:
Logged out and back in.
Cleared browser cache.
Tried a different browser.
Tried incognito/private mode.
None of these steps fixed the issue.
This makes me think it may be a recent frontend/UI update issue rather than a browser cache or local browser problem.