Can all of them be done with just shoplifting Big Al's gun store?
Total number of any special round is obvious. I've looted HP and AP plenty. But can TR and INC be looted too?
And specifically shotgun INC for "dragons breath"
Started by Tankofnova76 [4112049] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Can all of them be done with just shoplifting Big Al's gun store?
Total number of any special round is obvious. I've looted HP and AP plenty. But can TR and INC be looted too?
And specifically shotgun INC for "dragons breath"
Yes, I did get shotgun incendiary rounds robbing Big Al's just a couple days ago. I think it is best to do it when both security measures are off.
15:51:33 - 19/05/26 You used 4 nerve successfully shoplifting from Big Al's Gun Shop gaining 50x 12 Gauge Cartridge Incendiary ammunition
Also, consider putting on a shotgun as your primary while doing the crime, if this is what you are looking for. I'm not confident that it increases the percentage to get the specific rounds, sometimes you get a different caliber that you do not own, but it probably does.
Well it is definitely possible, but from a long term perspective you should try to do as many missions as possible, and sooner or later you will start buying the special ammo from missions shop...