Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[NEW] TREEBARK'S PORTFOLIO AND COMMISSIONS

Started by TreeBark [3667849] on in Graphics.

10 replies · 82 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
TreeBark [3667849]

You are visitor #

[image: www.counter12.com]

 

 

 

Good morning/afternoon/evening

 

I am Treebark, a growing artist on the torn forum.

This will be my portfolio, consisting of pieces that im putting up for sale as well as pieces that I have done in the past (for reference for buyers of commissions)

PS: Pieces I have done in the past is not out yet, but I will include it soon)

CLICK THIS TO ACCESS THE PORTFOLIO (google docs)

CLICKY

 

Regarding commissions:
-30M Per Piece

-I will choose whether to take each commission based on my own preferences, choices etc

-No upfront payment or any payment has to be done until I finish the work
-Unlimited changes can be made by the buyer to tweak the work to their liking

[Note: for now, I will only do profile pics and Forum sigs, may expand to more variety later on]

 

THANK YOU!!!

KingTurk [3658422]

I really like #5, #6 and #8 and looked at them multiple times. If I‘ll earn enough money quick enough, then I‘ll get some/all of them