Thanks to a combination of British humour and alot of staff incompetence which enabled me to farm the heck out of karma, I have finally reached peak Torncity.com fame and hit the milestone of 10,000 Karma.
Given I am now better than everyone who is sub 10,000, I will not be responding to any forum posts, messages, texts or calls if you are not as good as me.
I tend to post a lot on the forums when im here after work and at the weekends. when i have spare time and a lot of players like my forum posts.
i have done quite some shizen posting over the years. but that was not for karma. sometimes i like to have a bit of fun.
I post a lot of real stuff on the forums as well.
There have been 1 or 2 over the years a bit of peril but not much 1 or 2 warnings .... but it is only 1 or 2. im good at moderating myself.
The rabid little ones all look up to me LOL You know the rabid ones in monarch etc. Many of them have their squeaky voices removed ie getting fedded or forum/mail/chat banned.
We need to look and moderate ourselves before we post on the forums or chat and mail anyone.
A lot of players literally dont think when playing this game. We all need to think before we do anything.