Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Flight Bug

Started by Abyss-Monarch [4048956] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Abyss-Monarch [4048956]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.


This is a bug in the flight page that I noticed after the last flight page update.

Initially, I could bring up the foreign items menu (flight table) while flying and even minimize it when needed, but now it has changed, as I can no longer bring up the menu comfortably or hide it, and that pop-up dialogue box is also a problem, as it refuses to 'hide' when I try bringing up the foreign items menu.

 

Here's what I mean:

1. Before bringing up the foreign items menu while flying, you can also see the location of the pop-up dialogue box: https://ibb.co/wrgvmmjx

 

2. After bringing it up: a. You can also see the location of the pop-up box: https://ibb.co/qLKsVxFW
(b.) I had to scroll down a bit to access the flight table (foreign items) menu: https://ibb.co/Lz4fkY2q

 

I always refresh the page to return it to normal

 

PS: This is all on my PC

mavri [2402357]

The thing that's bugged isn't built into torn, it's added by TornTools. If you disable TornTools (which it literally tells you to do before opening a report here) you'll see that it goes away and that there's nothing to report to Torn themselves.