Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing items

Started by StarryEyedFool [4004328] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
StarryEyedFool [4004328]

Device: samsung SM-S711U Android: 16 App version: 2.3.26

 

I had 2 books of carols disappear from my inventory. I know I play this game drunk a lot, but nowhere in my log does it show me selling them. 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

They are in your display cabinet as mentioned above. You added them 5 days ago.

 

03:52:54 - 18/05/26 StarryEyedFool added 2x Book of Carols to their display case

 

Thanks!