can you guys live my bazaar Bazaar | TORN or https://www.torn.com/bazaar.php
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
can you guys live my bazaar Bazaar | TORN or https://www.torn.com/bazaar.php
Check that link that you have provided carefully. Is it your bazaar, or just any bazaar, in general?
Live it, like Frankensteins monster?
Give it my best...
"IT'S ALIVE!!!!"
Hope that helped...
Top quality posting here
Time and time again I see the quality of the new players decrease.
For what reason should I like your bazaar? I clicked the link and mines better
This reminds me of when a junior dev posts a localhost link to their website 🤣
Hey that's my bazaar!
1 that link doesnt work correctly
2 no fuck off
b
lol
At least tell OP to clean it first. I don’t want to see any dingle berries
Hey now, maybe i want to see them
No kink shaming pls, this is an inclusive game.
#MTGA
I don't identify as bazaar
fuck you
Sure thing, we'll be going live on twitch.tv/SumFucksBazaar at 10pm
Graved - You can advertise the bazaar in a thread in trade post.
Just say no to booty cinnamon 🙅♂️