Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Addiction

Started by ElTelV [3940480] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
ElTelV [3940480]

Do know if I’ve missed anything but my company addiction was -11. I took another Xanax and OD’d so went to rehab. Recommended was 2 but I did 1 and it also restored happy.

 

this was early on 23 May. 

 

Today my addiction is -14. I’ve not taken any more drugs since I OD’d and rehabbed. That can’t be right. I’ve since been back and I’m only slightly addicted to drugs. Recommend was 1 rehab which I decided to do. 

something wrong?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The company effectiveness is not a live stat and updates only once per day when the company report is generated, around 18 - 18:30 TCT. I can see that the addiction number is now showing -6 following yesterday's report.

Thanks!