Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn Community Awareness

Started by VittoScarlate [3870957] on in General Discussion.

37 replies · 449 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
38
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Player 1987122 [1987122] ×1

VittoScarlate [3870957]

This thread is related to the one and only.

Etno [1987122]

 

 

 

 

https://imgur.com/a/dAQmo3n - Bounties for last few days after blocking

https://imgur.com/a/dqYPe1D - Profile

https://imgur.com/a/AWfGAaN - Targeting "The Fallen" leader after being kicked out.

 

 

I genuinely didn’t want to make this public.

 

I blocked him.
I stopped replying.
I tried ignoring everything and hoped eventually he would get bored and move on.

 

Instead, the harassment continued almost daily.

 

More bounties.
More taunting.
More attempts to provoke reactions.

 

And honestly, what finally pushed me into making this post was realizing that no matter how calmly or respectfully I tried to handle the situation, it changed absolutely nothing.

 

I even tried asking him directly what his actual problem with me was before filing a report because despite everything, I still wanted to believe there was at least some rational explanation behind the behavior.

 

This was the conversation:

“Because I am a nice human I said to ask before I file a report, so what is your drive?”

“Your behaviour is weird for a stable human being so I presume you are unstable mentally… or what makes you bounty me on cooldown after I blocked you?”

His response?

“Go report.”

So I asked again what the actual issue was.

And the answer I got was:

“I was busy putting bounty on u 😃”

Then followed by:

“I dont read long stuf”

 

That was it.

 

No misunderstanding.
No actual reason.
Just somebody openly admitting they spend their time repeatedly targeting someone who already blocked them because they enjoy doing it.

 

And on top of that, he constantly keeps trying to publicly call me “a boy” every chance he gets — not because he believes it, but because he’s frustrated that he can’t get the reaction he wants from me anymore.

 

At first I laughed it off because… it’s Torn.
People trash talk.
People troll.

 

But eventually it stopped feeling like random game toxicity and started feeling genuinely obsessive and uncomfortable.

 

And what honestly confirmed to me that this wasn’t “just harmless trolling” anymore was what happened with his faction.

 

After trying to handle things privately for so long, I respectfully reached out to the leadership of the highly respected faction “The Fallen” to explain the situation and provide evidence of the behavior I had been dealing with.

 

Not to create drama.
Not to ruin anyone’s reputation.
Just because I genuinely didn’t know what else to do anymore.

 

And after reviewing everything, he was removed from the faction because of his behavior and misconduct.

 

But even THAT didn’t stop him.

 

In fact, after I respectfully messaged the leadership of “The Fallen” about the situation and provided evidence of the behavior I had been dealing with, he was removed from the faction — despite having been welcomed there and kept as a member for over 450+ days.

And somehow, even after all of that, he then started placing bounties on the faction leader himself.

 

Honestly… that part says more than I ever could.

 

Because when somebody turns against even the people who supported and welcomed them for that long, you start realizing this behavior was never about “banter” or “game rivalry” in the first place.

 

It’s bitterness.
Obsession.
And the constant need to target people for attention and reactions.

 

And somehow, despite being blocked, despite being reported, despite being removed from a respected faction over his conduct… the harassment toward me still continued anyway.

 

What’s sad is that I already know exactly what some replies will look like before I even post this.

 

“Attention seeker.”
“Overreacting.”
“Can’t handle Torn.”

 

And that mindset is exactly why so many girls stay silent when they deal with this kind of behavior privately.

 

Because somehow the person speaking up becomes the problem instead of the person repeatedly crossing boundaries for entertainment.

 

I’m not posting this for pity.
I’m not asking anyone to harass him back.
And I’m not trying to create a hate mob.

 

I’m simply tired of pretending this kind of behavior should be considered normal.

 

Nobody should have to log into a game wondering whether the same person is once again going to throw another bounty on them, publicly taunt them, or continue escalating things simply because they enjoy the reaction it causes.

 

I genuinely hope moderators seriously review the reports and evidence because behavior like this eventually pushes people away from the community entirely.

 

Please keep replies respectful. 💋

Tyvm for reading and helping the community to grow stronger and helping not to normalize this kind of behavior!

Mentions: Etno [1987122]

glitch__ [3624212]

Of course, detectors arent completely accurate, but that says something... The additional fluff AI adds to any potential good arguments just negates it

 

With regards to the actual content though, Torn Court isn't made up of a jury of your peers. There is nothing GD readers can really do without the full picture. The report feature is meant to cover that, and the admin's job is precisely to see whether things follow the rules or not (I won't get into the politics of if it's fair or not and the Fedded Archives), so please provide all the information in your report and let the admins do their job. They can see way more details that we can't, and if they did do something wrong, the necessary action can be taken by them, not us.

Penetration [2340613]

I'd say report it properly. If it's legit harassment action will be taken.

 

To be honest what you're talking about is not exclusive to women. Most of my bounties came when I was brand new, someone just decided to try and make me an outcast right from the start. 

 

Alas, it seems he got the reaction he was looking for.

CockyNudist [2209950]

45 bounties over 4 days at about ~130k each isn't even enough to max most people's med cds though is it?

 

Also that doesn't sound like a legitimate report, unless he did something you left out of your story?

VittoScarlate [3870957]

Hello Glith, yes, I used chatgpt to put my thoughts into sentences, I do this very often haha. It's just some awareness spread for most girls in this city not to feel like I did after harassment like this happens and the admins can't do anything because it is not related to breaking Torn rules. It's just a continuous action that makes a player loose interest for this game.

SoyburgeR [2171959]

Woman is whoever decides that they are a woman she is a woman tell it is proven otherwise so far other then the user name and ai pictures of woman in underwear I have seen no evidence she is packing a penis so she is what she says she is end of story