Hey ya all,
Messed around with the rig setups and I think this was the best i could come up with.
Let me know if there's anyway to improve it.
Started by N0_0ne [3912704] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hey ya all,
Messed around with the rig setups and I think this was the best i could come up with.
Let me know if there's anyway to improve it.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16373016&b=0&a=0
I think this should be sufficient for your needs :)
Mentions: [Crimes 2.0] Cracking: An In-Depth Guide
Oh wow that guide's pretty good.
Thanks mate!
Mine has the same MIPS as yours, but looks way cooler:
Noicee!! Don't mind me copying that ✌️
Moved to Q&A
That is not bad, but it produces 5.53 heat per use on the central box. Moving things around you can reduce that to 3.66 this way:
If you're interested in messing around and finding optimal rigs I recommend checking out the list of optimal known rigs here
It's actually still a fairly incomplete list and any additions would be welcome!
Been using this one for a long time. Goes 5 before overheating and cools faster than nerve regen. With as slow as good targets come in after cs 100 I don't feel a need for an infinite setup.
i have copied but my MIPS is only at 1,850,000
You need to set the rig to overclock. On the bottom bar under where it shows Rig Power, drag the lighting icon all the way to the right