Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Buying losses for 300k [Closed]

Started by Raceking_raj [3920689] on in Attacking.

5 replies · 72 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Raceking_raj [3920689]

Hi I'm buying losses for 300k

 

Rules:

  1. Always message/mail me before attacking, if i dont reply DONT ATTACK.
  2. I will send your payment as soon as I'm available
  3. Read the title correctly.

[Open] = You can attack me, [Closed] I'm not buying attacks, so please dont attack

 

Pays will be transferred as soon as I'm available i have life outside torn too. Kindly understand that!

 

Will pay you when youre online or kindly set a trade to safely receive your money

Raceking_raj [3920689]

Proofs:

 

04:32:48 - 25/05/26 You sent $600,000 to Alexisdame with the message: Loss 2x

 

08:30:56 - 25/05/26 You sent $600,000 to Khagan with the message: Loss 2x

 

08:34:39 - 25/05/26 You sent $600,000 to Rapidguy with the message: Loss 2x

 

14:36:29 - 26/05/26 You sent $500,000 to PapaErk with the message: Loss 2x