Which continent and country is torn in?
Though I always suspected USA. I think I read somewhere torn is independent, sort of. My memory suck.
Started by MamparaZar [2659154] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Which continent and country is torn in?
Though I always suspected USA. I think I read somewhere torn is independent, sort of. My memory suck.
Based on the travel map, we're in the southern US.
On the travel map, torn is shown as a part of US however TCT = GMT (UK time)
Thought to reside somewhere along the coast of Louisiana and Texas, confirmation of Torn's precise location is known but difficult to come by, with the authorities none too keen to direct anyone towards this city of vicious moral reprobates.
As per this chronicle.
The Americas continent. That one. The one with north and south America
Also, if you ever get a mission where you have to fly to to country to defeat someone abroad and that someone becomes active and comes back to Torn before you do the mission, it will tell you to fly to the USA.
I did not know that!! Thank you for teaching me something new!!
I think it is indeed a fun tidbit. Its very rare but I have seen it confusing other people a few times :)
The location of Torn City is in Southern Texas on the Mexican border. Buuuuttttt the vibe is more northeast in 1940s.