Device: samsung SM-F966B Android: 16 App version: 2.3.26
My partner and I moved into a new rented island. He has 5075 happiness, whilst mine is only 2557. Any ideas?
Started by JPTSwindon [3674589] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Device: samsung SM-F966B Android: 16 App version: 2.3.26
My partner and I moved into a new rented island. He has 5075 happiness, whilst mine is only 2557. Any ideas?
Where are you seeing this? Per the logs, you currently have the following:
The user currently has 4136 / 5025 happiness
Yes, suddenly reset so all ok, thanks.
Closed.
I used 5 edvds rn, to increase happiness while happy jumping my happiness didn't even increase a little
This post was already closed, if you think you had a bug you should create your own thread.
You might want to check your logs and look at the time - happiness resets back to your maximum every 15 minutes on the clock.