Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn stats

Started by Decsann [4128048] on in General Discussion.

5 replies · 117 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Decsann [4128048]

Hi I have Been trying to log in to tornstats for a few days now and every time it tells me my username doesn't match there records but I have singed in multiple times with this same info cann anyone help please the info I am using is correct please HELP!!