Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

One Year Later

Started by JORDIOTTO [620000] on in General Discussion.

25 replies · 580 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

JORDIOTTO [620000] ×1

JORDIOTTO [620000]

So it's been a year since I made 150 people mad at me and started a public lynching against FURY-. Since then I've definitely taken more of a passive position on Torn (except for that one time), so I don't have THAT much to share, but just to close the final page of this book:

 

First of all, and most relevant to this: Yeah FURY- and I are chill now. He unblocked me some time ago, I attacked him one last time around Halloween, we had a good conversation and moved on. I will say, he's level 60 now and has done a lot more work in building himself than I have. So if he wanted to pay me back for all of those attacks I made, I can't stop him.

 

I did at one point figure out who sent the original anon threats to me, but I have since forgotten, so it probably wasn't funny enough to include. I also never managed to get into SWAT's discord. Yeah I don't know why, but my faction of two people with only one active wasn't an enticing crew to take on as a subsidiary....

 

Speaking of the other person I'm in a faction with, my torn wife and irl partner, small update with that: she said yes!

 

 

I don't have any plans to make another forum post anytime soon, but if I ever have anything else interesting to talk about some day, I'll let y'all know. Torn as a whole is a more interesting game than I thought it was before all of that happened last year, I'm just really bad at keeping up with it. Gotta make your own fun, guys. For me, that fun has been in Stardew Valley.

shak [1592807]

Who fucking cares, we don't need ya life story nor do we fucking care. What is with the trend of these fucking retards thinking anyone gives a fuck. The internet has a lot of explaining to do...

Wildcat78 [1941308]

"Speaking of the other person I'm in a faction with, my torn wife and irl partner, small update with that: she said yes!"

 

Congratulations on the engagement.

KickButt0wski [4305159]

Just want to repost Mike's post, cause this is completely accurate in the shortest version possible of every single question every Torn player has about this thread...