Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Visual Glitch

Started by Penetration [2340613] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 56 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
5
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Penetration [2340613]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

 

This is the second time, at least a day apart, that this weird box glitch has happened. I believe it was my armory link last time as well. It impacts a large portion of the screen, as seen by the distorted nunbers and banner. It seems to resolve itself fairly quickly, and isn't consistent between page loads or anything. I was on forum pages when this occured, and it happens on page change. 

 

Mobile, S25 FE, Kiwi browser. 

[image: i.imgur.com]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you please try clearing site data for Torn from the browser settings and see if it resolves the issue?

Penetration [2340613]

 

Happened again, this time visual glitches on top and bottom of the page. 

 

As I try to get more pictures the site is bugging out a bit. Short screen freezes where nothing I push does anything. Like it nearly crashes the browser (and has once in a while now that I think about it.)

 

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you replicate the issue with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?

Penetration [2340613]

I tried playing a day without the tools (painful) and was not able to replicate, but I don't know what was triggering it to properly test. If it does happen again, it's not a big deal. Was reporting in case it's a reason for concern. Could be related to my browser or Torntools (only script I was running.)