Fuck you Drug Packs you destroyed so many people.
About this thread
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 25
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- CurlyBracket [2766476]
· 8 likes ·
Them's rookie numbers... You might think that 125M is a big loss. But the real loss is all that time I spent opening 6,500 drug packs... - Westend [107444]
· 8 likes ·
NW of of $13m must have truly been devastating
Oh no, my drug pack income!
Also, this isn't ticktock you can use the word suicide.
Edit: Got one
03:07:46 - 27/05/26 You were sent $1 from someone with the message: ticktock... smh my head boomer
Also it's SMH boomer. Otherwise it's "shake my head my head boomer"...unless you're trying to sing.
NW of of $13m
must have truly been devastating
.
🤮
Still positive! So I will continue to open them!
My torn Sex note
best post in GD for months
so like are you ok bro?
Yeah you're right fuck them drug packs (buy them when I sell them instead)
I'm so fried
Stopping while im in the green :)
With the prices as they are, even if you're ahead you're actually behind
I feel like I have weirdly good drugpack luck, but I don't know where to see my breakdown.
you can see it here! (clicky link)
The person you are trying to reach is not available at this time. Please leave your name, number and a brief message and we will return your call shortly.
I just open mine from SYM so I don't have to go shopping for xans. The price and RNG are just a convenience fee. Do people actually try to "gamble" and win on them?