Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Inactivity Refills

Started by Trayner [2686993] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 133 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Trayner [2686993]

Hello. Hope you guys are doing great.

 

I have been away for a long time and have gained 100 refills due to inactivity. I'd like to ask for advice as to how I should use them efficiently.

 

I am already out of the happy jump range but should I use the refills and go for a full happy jump?

Novarius [3709924]

thats the worst he can do. He cant buy refills with points as long he has still free refills. Meaning he would miss out of hundreds daily refills till Halloweek.

 

My advice, if you have the funds do a 99k with as much refills as possible. (limit i found was 100 a week)

Theoretical you could use them for nerve to fast track your CE and get into high paying OCs for passive income...but if you plan to be active and warring i would go the stats route

pepsihivemind [3272892]

he can do his daily refills through faction armory i'm pretty sure. i remember reading that recently about the same question.

 

edit: doesn't work, was patched out

Penetration [2340613]

Yeah I would try this before blowing the halloween load.

 

Or go insctive and build up more refills for halloweek. (Might be at max, I dunno)

eXterminator [1697040]

I seem to recall trying this and it would not let me (must use inactive refills first). But absolutely no harm in testing it out for yourself to be sure!

MonkeyKing [1009332]

This method does not work as it will request you to finish up all your special refills. I believe it worked previously but it was then patched after (which I heard from some other forum post), anyways I tried but it does not work. 

So right now the current position will be using it with a Happy Jump or use it during HalloWeek. But the downside on waiting till HalloWeek is, you will be losing out on the daily refills of both Energy and Nerve. Is it worth it to wait till Halloweek but losing out on both refills? Waiting till Halloweek is almost 145 days which means missing out on 145 refills for both E and N. And just to have rough calculation, 145 refills is almost equivalent to 145 FHC's and thats roughly about 1.5b plus minus the cost for points for refills.