Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

My first batchelor

Started by Commandererwin [3927359] on in Achievements.

3 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Commandererwin [3927359]

14:04:59 - 27/05/26 You started the Bachelor of Military Arts and Science course which cost $5,000 and will take 29d 9h 36m 

 

I will also soon start gaining exp on weapons 🌚🌚

Commandererwin [3927359]

Yeah I am thinking that I will be doing a huge number of attacks in halloween so have this perk before halloween so i can have some progress for that rare weapon experience merit