Staff Edit: Obscene Content
Started by Q7MZ4KX9T2VJ8RP [3147026] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
mr. clownpenis calm down
Fuck yeah, man. I'm subscribing to this thread, at least until it gets graved. This is nothing but potential upside
Can we get some context and clarification on....that thing you said though? Seems highly unlikely (but totally awesome, if true) that you got banned *just* for saying....that. Also, why did you say that? What a weird thing to just say. SO many questions
Well now that you have said what you got banned for again, we should be able to get some confirmation soon.
Shut up gimp
Can I have your stuff?
u look like one
you know theres really that thing in china right? (i mean i dont like I but culture is a culture)
With a name like that, I'm afraid you won't be here that long.