Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

1 million

Started by ThyGoodChange [4155849] on in Fun & Games.

15 replies · 101 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

KingOverkill [3039741] ×1 ShyEevee [3108308] ×1 ChriSabi [3681518] ×1 Darth_Mail [3818706] ×1 Funky0 [3921686] ×1 Akuma999 [4172494] ×1 Kepther [4234129] ×1 krisid [4305240] ×1 RandyFlagg [4307768] ×1

ThyGoodChange [4155849]

I need 9 players who're willing to participate, the winner will win 1 million, please don't dm me, I will dm you if you're chosen 

 

Player:

 

1. ShyEevee [3108308]

2. krisid [4305240]

3. ChriSabi [3681518]

4. RandyFlagg [4307768]

5. Funky0 [3921686]

6. Akuma999 [4172494]

7. KingOverkill [3039741]

8. Darth_Mail [3818706]

9. Kepther [4234129]

 

1st Round Rankings

1. ShyEevee - R1 winner

2. RandyFlagg

3. krisid

4. Kepther

5. KingOverkill

6. Akuma999

7. Darth_Mail

8. Funky0

9. ChriSabi - Eliminated 

 

2nd Round Rankings

1. ShyEevee - R2 winner

2. Funky0

3. Kepther

4. RandyFlagg

5. Akuma999

6. krisid

7. Darth_Mail

8. KingOverkill - Eliminated 

 

3rd Round Rankings
1. Darth_Mail - R3 winner
2. RandyFlagg
3. ShyEevee
4. Akuma999
5. Kepther
6. krisid
7. Funky0 - Eliminate 

 

4th Round Rankings

1. krisid - R4 winner

2. Akuma999

3. ShyEevee

4. Kepther

5. RandyFlagg

6. Darth_Mail - Eliminated 

Mentions: Akuma999 [4172494] · ChriSabi [3681518] · Darth_Mail [3818706] · Funky0 [3921686] · Kepther [4234129] · KingOverkill [3039741] · krisid [4305240] · RandyFlagg [4307768] · ShyEevee [3108308]

ChriSabi [3681518]

I hope I can win. 99m more to get the edu stock I need! It’ll help! In appreciate your opportunity and thank you for the chance!