Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Flight Time Record

Started by Aberrant [3609793] on in Achievements.

10 replies · 210 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
31
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Eileen_McKinsey [2460491] ×2 JohnAdams8551 [2043156] ×1

Eileen_McKinsey [2460491]

Congratulations!!

 

That’s the new record now. It’s a Pioneering achievement!!

If any of the newer players are looking for a challenge, this is one…

 

Aberrant [3609793]

I got Eileen to double check for me but the way I did it was to look at my stats page when I went over the 407 day mark when boarding a flight. Then I took the timestamp for the flight from logs and subtracted any overage above the 407 days as the stats page shows the flight time when you land from your current flight.. I then compared that with the log time for my account creation and found the difference. I figured out the HH:MM:SS difference to the next day and then got the number of days.

 

Aberrant [3609793]

Usually twice up to this point but may slow down now. I usually leave for a UAE or SA flight right before bed then have an alarm set for landing, and go for another after I get back to torn. so its a 6-7 hour round trip on airstrip.

FuckYeah [4299734]

Interesting. I’ll certainly try. Took me about 6 days to get to 15 and I’ve been travelling consistently since. We’ll see how it goes - for now, enjoy the record :P

 

(but seriously, congratulations to Aberrant. Awesome achievement)