Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[SCRIPT] Flight Visualiser with ATC Comms.

Started by Sanxion [2987640] on in Tools & Userscripts.

30 replies · 2.09k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Kushisu [3818758]

I only really notice it when I get home from work because I am flying the entire time I'm at work, so I've usually gotten on a plane back to Torn by the time I'm getting home. The PC the script is on boots up to me being mid-flight back. When just the PC is the one doing the flying, the script works flawlessly.

Once I've gotten back to Torn, I will test it out when trying to load the script from being closed entirely while mid-flight from Torn to Mexico to see if the problem only shows when on return trips.

Kushisu [3818758]

I typed up a post and just didn't press send lol

After trying a few times, it didn't seem to matter whether I was traveling to or from Torn, I needed to initiate the flight with the script enabled to get it to notice I am flying on the main flight tab.

Sanxion [2987640]

I've been testing and can't reproduce your issue at the moment. Can you let me know your setup: OS, browser, tampermonkey version, script version. I think you said desktop. Just to get more of a background on how you're running it.

Sanxion [2987640]

Various Updates:

  • Detects if a fellow faction member is on the same flight path as you and adds commentary as such
  • Detects being IN JAIL and comments as such
Megachu [3287600]

Looks nice, is there plans to allow the window to be resized in the future?

Also the faction flights are a bit cluttered , will it highlight the respective person on screen if we hover over their name below?

Else stuff is super fun to look at. Thanks fir making it!

Sanxion [2987640]

Hey, thanks for commenting on it.

 

You can resize the window via the bottom right corner.

 

I like the idea of highlighting the faction member on the flight map if their name is selected or hovered over their name below - added to list.

Sanxion [2987640]

Update (based on user feedback):

  • Added click-zoom for faction members in faction member flight paths

 

 

Sanxion [2987640]

Just a note, with the Travel 2.0 phase 2 released, the script has been updated, so your plane won't sometimes go down in a blaze of glory.