Was just about to report it, thanks for the speediness TDup!
[Script] BSP - Battle Stats Predictor
Started by TDup [2660552] on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 710 / 710 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Yes same here
Can you fix that please? I’m so used to it now that it feels impossible to fight in wars without it :))
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2698166
My BSP is showing my stats on my profile page at 412m while my actual stats are around 55m.
I tried the debug/clear predictions but nothing changed.
Mentions: Bruv [2698166]
Was just coming here to report this... but for me it's happening on desktop. All links are to the players profile page.
Using Chrome with ScriptCat
BSP quick attack options in PDA still error can fix it soon
Thank you
Still not works at faction page n chain log but works at target list /enemy list page
I spent some time on it already, I can't find a super trivial fix.
I have something that fixes most places, but causes some wrong positioning on other pages, so I need to go through all supported pages to ensure it works well. (with and without honor bars, on pc and on mobile, so 4 combinaisons)
My ETA is later this week. I can't war without this feature Haha 😄
Thanks for the patience!
clicking the coloured squares no longer taking me to attack page on pc.
I got a fix almost ready. Most likely pushed tomorrow evening. Before next round of RW!
Thanks for your patience.
V9.4.4 - Fix Prediction click that would not open attack page anymore
Realigned properly a bunch of injections, in various pages.
Aware of some remaining small issues when not using honor bars (like in forum with ellipsis)
Tested on PC (with honor bars and without) and on Android-Kiwi (with honor bars)
Please let me know in issues if you see new issues.
Thank youuu! :)
Still not working on faction pages, works on target lists though. I am using PDA on android
Same here
I just tested a faction war in my PDA and it works properly.
Are you sure you have updated BSP to latest version?
(PDA settings, advanced browser settings, manage scripts, BSP update)
Doesn't work for me as well on Faction pages.
I installed the latest version.
Tried clearing local data and storage on the script.
Tried on a different browser too.
That's so odd.
What's your main browser?
Do you have honor bars visible? (Can you make sure the setting is consistent both in torn/BSP settings)
Do you have other scripts that may be interfering?
Does it work on all other pages?
In BSP settings, debug, the version is 9.4.4?
If I have a repro I'll be able to fix.
Clearing data storage shouldn't matter, it's a pure HTML/CSS injection issue.
Thanks in advance for any info that could help me understand!
Tried both Edge and Firefox on Android. I even cleared my browser cache.
No honor bar.
Other scripts - not that I know of. I run practically the same scripts on PC and Android.
Other pages - no.
Yes, v 9.4.4
Mine hasn’t been working either iPhone PDA. I noticed it wasn’t working about 5 days ago I made new api keys but it stopped working the next day. Yes I did update and I deleted and reinstalled it and finally today I make new api keys again and it works again. It keeps saying validation time out until I get a new api key.
Ok so it’s kinda working I can only see mine
I don’t know what I would do without this script installed. It is definitely worth the cost to have.