Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Freevive statistics

Started by Paprika [2596958] on in General Discussion.

34 replies · 894 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
35
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Agent69 [3293463] ×1 VeryBadNinja [3859565] ×1 Veyrin [4060028] ×1 Lamberdorf [4133449] ×1 EliosThunder [4207041] ×1 BillyKimbel [4233737] ×1 Shizashane [4265026] ×1 DestwPie [4309026] ×1

Paprika [2596958]

13:01:01 - 28/05/26 You were awarded the honor: Second Chance

 

Achieved 1000 revives in just 27 days! That's 37 revives per day!

And it got me to:

-  Revive skill: 85,31

- Leaderboard: 4992

With 25k Energy spent on revives i missed out on around 140m stats and lost 100 places in the leaderboard(8400-8500).

And the reason i put this in GD instead of Achievements:

 

The Statistics:

 

I focused mostly on online xanax overdosed players, but sometimes i accidentaly revived a failed OC player.

And in a few cases i did some abroad revives.

 

Overdosed on Xanax: 990
Gunshot wound to the head causing brain damage: 2
Lost to ... : 2
Shot while attempting to take down a president: 1
Hospitalized by someone: 1
Mugged by someone: 1
Third-degree burns and severe explosion damage: 1
Crashed his Mercia SLR: 1

Yes this only adds up to 999, i actually started with 1 revive R-.

Target status when revived:
Online: 987
Offline: 7
Idle: 6

 

Writing this i realized failures count aswell, Success: 963 Failed: 37 

96,3% Success rate

 

I didn't do contract revives and maximum did 5 abroad revives for 1xan or 1m.

 

Out of the 963 succesfull revives i received a donation 201 times.

That's 20,8% of the players rewarded the freevive.

 
Money Times received
2 091 1
45 000 1
50 000 2
200 000 1
247 579 1
250 000 2
400 000 1
500 000 3
600 000 1
750 000 1
800 000 1
1 000 000 37
1 111 111 1
1 200 000 1
1 500 000 5
1 590 569 1
1 733 500 1
1 800 000 1
1 990 450 1
2 000 000 16
3 000 000 1
10 000 000 1

Total Money: $104.070.300

The lowest 4 are all newbs, i'm putting their logs here in spite of their NW they still sent something while some whales did not.
Show them some love

14:18:37 - 25/05/26 DestwPie sent $2,091 to you with the message: heyy thank you so much for the help! this is a gift for you! it is not much so consider it a lucky stacks please.
18:40:17 - 26/05/26 Lamberdorf sent $45,000 to you with the message: Revive
13:30:35 - 21/05/26 BillyKimbel sent $50,000 to you with the message: Thank you ❤️ would send more but have only this
11:18:25 - 22/05/26 Shizashane sent $50,000 to you

Other <100m networth players:
14:01:19 - 11/05/26 VeryBadNinja sent $600,000 to you with the message: Thx for revive
(Inactive) 10:38:19 - 08/05/26 Veyrin sent $1,000,000 to you
14:04:48 - 25/05/26 Agent69 sent $1,500,000 to you

Xanax Times received
1 85
2 27

Total Xanax: 139
Worth 118.150.000 (850k/xan)

Other Items

Drug pack Times received
1 1
2 1

Vicodin: 1
Denim Cache: 1
Bottle of Champagne: 2
Can of Rockstar Rudolph: 1
Box of Grenades: 1

Total Other: $16.360.148

<100m NW Players:
19:15:58 - 01/05/26 EliosThunder sent some Vicodin to you
14:05:02 - 25/05/26 Agent69 sent some Xanax to you (He also sent the $1,5m above)

Earning a total of $238,5m
That's $238k / attempted revive (25e).

Yes you could make billions with this amount of Energy, but:
- I wanted the merit as fast as possible, not most efficiently
- I did something good, helped people not leeched them from buymugs

With the standard price $1,8m/revive this could have been $1,8B, but this is a freevive statistic :)

I thought about doing the stats on factions/networth/age but i don't want to go through the logs manually 1000 times
and i'm not a good programmer/lazy to play with the API.

Unrelated note: i always tried to thank the donation, in the few times i forgot: thanks :)


Mentions: Agent69 [3293463] · BillyKimbel [4233737] · DestwPie [4309026] · EliosThunder [4207041] · Lamberdorf [4133449] · Shizashane [4265026] · VeryBadNinja [3859565] · Veyrin [4060028]

Friddles [2759779]

My general (personal) rule of thumb is that if I left revives on and got revived, I tip a xanax. If I don't want to pay a xanax, I should remember to turn revives off. 

KingOmar [3071610]

never understood why people do revives let alone freevives, there's a lot of other profitable uses for that e, even if it was for the community or the merits. 

Nonetheless, congratz!

Paprika [2596958]

True, but my GF would kill me if all Valentine's day i was pressing F5.

 

But that would 'only' save 10k Energy, which is around 60m? 

Novarius [3709924]

My donation average for freevives was around 600-800k per OD. But i was also a lot younger. Donations in my experience become much lower if you are already a established Player

Elvay [3095345]

I'm not sure 

But definitely a decent amount 

A friend came over and did like 600 Revives during the event 

Also they changed it this year to use even less energy I think 

 

Edit:

Screenshot 

 

 

Also have to mention she went crazy with boosters and ecans :D

Teo [3001282]

Sure the freevives are an investment, but I claim that it pays itself back after you've had a few good contract-heavy weekends in one of the revive alliances. Reviving can be a great income, comparable to ranked warring if you are good at it (fast and often online, ready to grab the requests.). Obviously you should stop freeviving once you reach skill 100 (or 75 in alliances where that is the premium rev skill). I like both warring and reviving, it provides more options for making money with your energy.

pawl [1821105]

Recently started working on revive merits myself, and without checking I would say that my numbers are vaguely similar to yours in terms of tips, both in terms of regularity and value. I aim primarily for ODs, but will also attempt anything over standard hosp times, like crashes and critical fails. 

 

Also, I've always sent 2xans for freevives. Unless I missed one, in which case I'm sorry! 

prompt_critical [2140245]

What an awesome post honestly. I like how humble you are, great work! 

 

Im a fellow reviver (altho I did pivot to training after 7 years of reviving) and I really respect what you did for community. 

 

I reached lvl 100 doing only freevives. Some people would pay but mostly noone did, but friends I made on the road to S100 are worth more than anything! 

 

Keep up the good work, don't worry about $$$, friends in this game is what counts. 

 

Loves 

Romarocky [3152013]

I always send a xanax when i receive a free revive after an overdose.

 

I did some free revives myself in the past and yes, majority of people don't send anything and don't even say thanks

Pavers [3029445]

I've performed over 5k revives.  I don't know the % of free v paid, but it was never about the money.  I wanted that nice fancy Leaderboard honour!

CurlyBracket [2766476]

I generally tip about 500k.  The proper* price for a revive is 1M, so 50% for a Freevive seems about right.

 

* yeah, that's right.  I said it.  This 1.8M/2Xan price increase is an abomination.  Fight me.

BjornOdinsson89 [3666214]

I haven't started reviving aside from war so i can farm without using an atrocious dibs discord bot, so I dont really have skin in the game i guess. But the way I look at it, how valuable is YOUR time in this game? 

 

Are you able to sit over 80 hours in the hospital and not bat an eye? If so then 500k seems about right. 

 

Personally if I dont request I send 1 xan, if I request then I send 2, the time saved is honestly worth more to me. But thats just my opinion I guess haha. 

CockyNudist [2209950]

Is reviving during valentine's day even worth it? You're spending a day and a half sitting on your energy stacking, just to do about twice as you can get done in an average day. It makes sense with attacking since factions plan chains around it, but reviving just seems pointless.

 

 

 

Re: tipping

I only pay a xan for ODs.