Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

selling Spies

Started by Torn_OnlyFans [3815036] on in Graveyard.

1 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Torn_OnlyFans [3815036]

I’m offering Stat Spy checks for $3,500,000 per target.
 
✅ Results within 6 hours or less
✅ I'm online daily
✅ Efficient, responsive, and ready
 
💬 How it Works:
 

Send me the target's name, Torn ID or faction through DM.

I check the target's stats (Strength, Speed, Dexterity, Defense, Total)

I send you the full stat breakdown through messages.

You provide payment for the service

 
💸 Bulk Deals & Discounts:
• 5+ checks? 3.25mil each
• Reoccuring client? Can negotiate based on past businesses
• Can't afford thise prices? Let's talk Payment Plans, no interest!
 
📩 DM me to get started!