Yesterday I refreshed my browser and erased the cookies and caches. Upon logging onto Torn I opened settings and then API Keys, to be met with a prompt reading "Wrong rfcv token"
I refreshed the page multiple times, then left it thinking the issue would resolve itself eventually. I checked my phone and Torn seemed to be functioning perfectly fine on mobile.
Today the problem persisted, and I tried opening different pages, such as crimes, yet the problem was the same. Sometimes it showed the same prompt as before, and sometimes "undefined is not an object (evaluating 'n.crimesTypes')".
I decided to ask some people in my faction and on the Torn discord. Most people suggested to refresh my caches so I decided to and for a small moment the prompt stopped appearing, however within a minute it had returned.
Could someone please assist me in resolving this problem? I am an Apple user on Safari, and I don't have any extensions, tools or adblockers. The matter is especially pressing as I have a ranked war in only a couple of hours, so help would be really appreciated.