I've noticed that I seem to fail the mission more often when I guess the correct password. Is this because I'm so low level?
Cracking questions
Started by Druid5565 [4261120] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
probably
Later crime generally goes harder. So, it's recommended to start from first crime, as Search for Cash. It's seems boring but often failing crime will reduce crime skill greatly. Don't forget to take your time to read Emforus Crime guide as it give much much more insight.
your general crime experience plays a significant role.
it is advised to do the crimes in order (easy ones are on top harder ones at the bottom) - this way you will have overall less fails/critical fails, which again set you back in crime experience quite a lot.
that being said - play the game however you like and have fun.