Faction Logos are obviously very small images (25x19px). Yet some logos that I see have great detail in them.
If I make a logo at a larger size, and then downsize it, it looks awful. Any tips in doing this? Or have I got the wrong idea?
Started by FelixMatthias [3542991] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Faction Logos are obviously very small images (25x19px). Yet some logos that I see have great detail in them.
If I make a logo at a larger size, and then downsize it, it looks awful. Any tips in doing this? Or have I got the wrong idea?
The best I've found is to create it as a 25x19 and not a bigger size, and download it in the highest PNG resolution possible in the download options, say using Canva
Still not the best quality, but it's the best I've been able to find
Just a heads up, Canva does not allow you to make such a small image. I've always used Canva and just make it larger dimensions and resize elsewhere.
From Canva:
To be fair 40px is much better than my current minimum of 250px. Thanks