If I bet for Arsenal to win the Champions League final and it ends in a draw, but they win it in Extra time or Penalties will I still get my money?
Betting
Started by Maye [2525767] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Nope
Seems risky
No, Ordinary time means the result after 90 minutes.
Last time I bet on the bookie there used to be a an option for betting on the final result after OT and possible penalties, but that option seems to be missing for this match at least.