I knw I'm not winning but I'm still participating
[TTT] The 4th Torn Tenacity Trial are Closed, hope everyone had fun :)
Started by BrandyQHQ [2899416] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 6,207 / 6,207 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I'm gunna (absolutely not) tear it up!
Womp womp
I'd like to participate
Anotha one
beep beep
Another year, Another try
Sign me up :)
Sign me up I do believe I'm much more prepared for this year. xD
Sign me up. Time to retain my title :)
Go ahead and get my winnings together 💰 🏆
I'm trying too! last place is garanteed
Thanks
I’d like to join!
I wanna join just to join :)
I'm in ! Please help me get a place this year! Hahaha
Count me in
Sign me up!
Shut up and take my money!
I'd like to sign up! Sounds fun!