Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Plz grave

Started by mr_blackkraft [4045699] on in Bugs & Issues.

12 replies · 52 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
mr_blackkraft [4045699]

THE PROBLEM:

So I just recently found out about seasonal bonuses(embarrassing yes i know) but I have a problem..it would seem that every time I try and collect either the 250 energy or the 100 nerve it opens torn but doesn't collect

WHO IV TALKED TOO:Mods shindig and smokey(both very helpful in there efforts to help me thank you)

WHAT THEY TOLD ME: what i think it may be the problem is what smokey said pda isnt torn affiliated...I use torn pda on my phone because I dont have a computer. That being said when I click on the bottom of the seasonal email it automatically opens torn pda and then it doesn't collect the bonus. When I try and long click to open in chrome it just downloads  picture of whatever im trying to claim

 

So long story short this all ends in a question. Am I fucked on seasonal bonuses?

 

 

mr_blackkraft [4045699]

When I long click( im mobile player on a phone) it gives me the option to do that then when I paste it it auto downloads a picture of the gain 250.

IndyCision [2597200]

Does it show properly on webmail if you have george@torn.com added to your safe-senders list (or click on the warning about downloading images etc. if you have one)

 

On a side note, it shouldn't open TornPDA when you click the link, because its just a webpage URL, it should just open whatever you have set as your default browser?

IndyCision [2597200]

Are you using Android?

If so make sure you haven't set your default browser app to Torn PDA

settings - apps - defaulkt apps - browser app

(I don't know how to do it on IOS)

IndyCision [2597200]

I know you are on mobile, I meant android vs apple (I'm an android user so know where the settings are for that, I wouldn't have a clue for apple without googling it haha)

 

Glad you're sorted now :)