Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Start Fight timer

Started by Laywah [3687240] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 80 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Laywah [3687240]

Hey all,
I am sure this question has been asked but I can't seem to find the answer and don't understand how this works.

 

I am on a bounty screen, I have a victim in sight and they are about to come out of hospital.
I have the attack screen open on that victim and as soon as they are out, I get some kind of start fight timer "typically 1 min" and I can't attack.

 

Yet somehow someone else gets to swoop in for the kill and takes the bounty. Why do I get this timer while others do not?

Hogfather [330973]

They're in a Ranked War, so they have protection from people not involved with it for 60 seconds so the opposition has a chance to attack.

 

And thus the Merc ecconomy wept, for there were no more wars to conquer...

Elizabeth [2339829]

The only attack delay timer I'm aware of is the travel protection timer. Can you share a screenshot of what you're seeing?

 

Thank you Hogfather

 

#chedging