Love a good Dad joke.
What do you call a three humped camel?
Pregnant
Started by Nightmareqr4 [3961870] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 78 / 78 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Love a good Dad joke.
What do you call a three humped camel?
Pregnant
How does a tree sign up?
...they log in
Please, anyone can Gift me a donor pack
How do you tell if a vampire is sick ? - see if they are coffin
My paraplegic ex girlfriend cheated on me so I stole her wheelchair, guess who's crawling back
why can't a bicycle stand up by itself? it is two-tired.
I have a lot of jokes about unemployed people.
Sadly, none of them works.
Umm...Insert joke here.
My life is a joke and others think it's pretty funny does that count?
What do crabs smoke? Seaweed.
You won
You won
A Priest, a Knight, and a Lady walk into a bar. The Priest falls over and doesn't say anything. Then the Knight bellows in agony draws his sword and takes a few swings. The Lady sees all of this and says "This is why I don't go out that often, I really didn't need to see two guys getting it on with an iron bar.".
It's quite hot here today
What do you say to a person who has tons of money?
Man I'm broke/ good shit how'd you do it?
What kind of car does an egg drive?
A Yolkswagon!
You won
Younwon
Thank you! 17:43:18 - 02/06/26 You were sent some Xanax from Nightmareqr4
Hello if you have cheese ima take it because thats nachocheese its mine 🤘🤣