Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Not sure if already reported! Charging phone bug

Started by Chimb0 [2472692] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Chimb0 [2472692]

Device: Google Pixel 8 Pro Android: 16 App version: 2.3.26

 

If I have torn open and plug in the cable to charge my phone it reloads the page then comes up with 404 error. Even if I don't click anything, just auto reloads. Works after a few moments though 

Chimb0 [2472692]

I only use the app. Have not tried using laptop with Chrome etc. unplugging or plugging in charging cable causes the reload of page, sometimes with the drop of connectivity 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I understand that you play on the app, I am asking you to check if you have the same issue in the browser too.