Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Its about nerve and crime experience?

Started by elghitany [2507999] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 130 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
elghitany [2507999]

The nerve increases by 5 points every so often. The question is When does it increase, and is there a way to measure that? Also, what crimes help you in OC? I want a full explanation, and I tried to find someone who could explain it completely, but I couldn't find anyone. If someone has explained this issue, I would be grateful if you could share the link to the article. If not, I hope someone can help me. 😍😍

pepsihivemind [3272892]

all the crimes and battle stats affect different oc roles different. nobody knows the exacts because it's all speculation. the best thing you can do is just continue to train and work on 100ing each crime. 

 

we also don't know the exact criteria for the nerve bar increases other than nerve spent, but it's the same deal - just keep doing crimes and minimize critical failures to grow your crime experience. you can look at torn.report and see your natural nerve bar history.