Meaning I can finally stop spending all my time flying (whew!)
Whats so impressive about this? 8,342 other players also have Globetrotter
Well, here's the difference between myself and them: I dont believe in losing energy to cap from flights. So while most everyone else was just hitting UAE or SA while at work, I was busy doing uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Yes, this does put me at the 26th most mexico flights ever taken by any Torn players. Yes this does make Carbon the faction with the #1 most mexico flights of any faction.
Yes, this was extremely painful and took like 6 years lol
Rough profit caluclation is honestly only around $2b, only 2.5% of my shown networth and let's just say a significantly more minuscule amount of my actual networth
Thanks to members of The hangout for helping push me over the edge with a flight delay in our last war. Now to never fly again
I can finally actually play the game
Started by damaster [641864] Wiki Contributor on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 37 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Great job!!
Mentions: ATP (Airline Transport Pilot) #23
daflyer
Congratulations! Impressive with the amount of flights to Mexico and Canada.
In for Mexican dividends 😉
Great job. Congrat!
Grats!
GRATS
you couldve just beat up people / hunted overseas
And this is why I will never get that merit.. because fuck flying.... But Congratulations!!!!
Nice! Congrats. I’ve been grinding at racing, which means I can’t work on the flying merit. Maybe when I get to 100 RS.
^ That’s the proper sequencing.
So far I’m at 89.5631899757 flying skill, and it seems like I’ll never get to 100.
Great work! I'm only a bit over halfway after like 7 years actually playing, but I'm running out of other merits to work on so I'll have to properly grind it out soon. It may have been done by 8k people, but half of them are probably bots or suck at the game. For a genuinely good player, it's a massive commitment and sacrifice.
Congratulations!
Enjoy your retirement.
Now you can just keep flying to SA to finish off that hunting skill, congrats. It'll probably be 15yrs before I get this merit.
Congratz :)
When Racing Skill 100? :)
Nice job bro. Time for the fun.
Working on it lol, I'm at like 45
This is worth nothing to me-- Hunting is laughably bad $ per energy and it's be far too much effort to properly mug.
Energy is best spent at the gym rather than on substandard things
Great job, to be honest didn't realise this merit was such a problem for a lot of people!
I just did my 2-3 UAE trips while i worked every day and thats how i got mine!
Sometimes i force myself to fly so i dont click around on torn aimlessly and go do something irl instead