Im using a browser to type this but for a few days now the app randomly freezes
Like I can still move around the pages but I can't hard click anything or regular click anything. I can go back and forward pages but I will still be unable to click.
Started by -Castiel [494682] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Im using a browser to type this but for a few days now the app randomly freezes
Like I can still move around the pages but I can't hard click anything or regular click anything. I can go back and forward pages but I will still be unable to click.
Is this after you open up a miniprofile, by chance?
(The relevant bug report, if so: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16561813&b=0&a=0)
Mentions: Page unresponsive when opening player ID
The issue has already been reported here.
Thanks!
Mentions: Page unresponsive when opening player ID