Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Thief

Started by darkyle12 [4023076] on in Faction Discussion.

50 replies · 902 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 51 / 51 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
51
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Player 3044520 [3044520] ×1 Justapototo [3838961] ×1 Falconnnn [3953660] ×1

darkyle12 [4023076]

Hello

 

This profile, mikewill --> https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=3044520 <-- has stolen from my Faction - he was in a position of trust, and has proceeded to not only pretty much empty my faction balance, but taken a bunch of our medical items and armor as well. 

 

If he approaches any of you wanting to join a Faction, do not trust him. My faction is brand new, so we're also in the process of still building up, and unfortunately has left me in a position where I am now dealing with this just to not put my Faction members in a bad situation.

 

If anyone does happen to have mikewill ask to join their Faction, be very cautious, especially as he will try worm his way in, get you to trust him, and then fuck you over royally. I'd advise not letting him join your Faction at all.

 

Screenshots of everything that's taken place are below. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mentions: Player [3044520]

happy165 [2352900]

He definitely is, stealing from new members is evil, stealing from anyone is evil but for about 500m to ruin your torn career is insane.

glitch__ [3624212]

Two posts like this just today

 

for 400m is just insane, not even one RW worth of caches 

 

this just screams broke and desperate

 

2yo account with 300m networth and 200k stats... doubled his nw i guess

Vinzo0913 [2352322]

I'm making sure anyone I know is aware of this flying fucking discharge whoring prick, and am personally going to make sure he can't play

Elzeothis [2961389]

I would ask the obvious but I suspect littles scamming littles is kind of a given.

 

You've learned a valuable lesson at what is, in Torn terms, a relatively small loss. 

 

I'm sorry that happened to you and while it stings now, the lesson of not trusting pixel strangers with pixel assets is one that will last forever.

 

Good luck and I hope you all learn to have fun and love the game still despite it's complete and utter lack of morality.

TheFelineHealer [3336084]

It sucks that it happened but I will gladly help pitch in. Torn is about learning lessons and then being able to have fun. Good luck in the future! 

😺

rokuen [3957533]

i empathize with you, man. the same thing happened to our faction at our old shell.

 

_-falcon-_ stole about 3.1b from our faction bank and made a whole scene about it on discord. talking about how he got hacked and the "hacker" messed with his account and how he was afraid that they would take the faction funds. he DMed me about it on discord too. but his story never added up. in the end, we lost 3.1B, but thankfully not the full faction balance cause i was able to save the rest. he flat out robbed us XD

 

 

 

Mentions: Falconnnn [3953660]

happy165 [2352900]

Dang, that is insane, sorry to hear about him robbing you all. I am glad he didn't manage to get everything. 3b is a lot of money

darkyle12 [4023076]

It genuinely sucks don't it? I'm sorry you went through that though. When you trust people, you genuinely hope that they don't go screwing you over like this.

 

I trusted the wrong person evidently, I actually haven't heard from the perpetrator since they've done this, but I have a feeling they're not going to say anything. 

 

It just sucks that my Faction is only a month old and this has happened already, but I do emphasise with you very strongly.

 

But hey, lesson learnt, and we got this!

SingedIsBest [2450346]

19:35:31 - 01/06/26 You added mikewill to your enemies list with the description : Vault thief.
19:35:43 - 01/06/26 You added mikewill to your targets list with the description : Halloween

TDA [4064164]

Sadly being a newbie I can't myself do much but bump this thread for the moment.

Karma is a thing, I hope he slips on a banana peel irl in a really public placing holding something important

GrizzleSpit [3149512]

Ouch dude got em? Dude wasn't joking I guess haha, hard lessons but could be worse. The faction we had got hit for a couple bill. 

FlyOva [4251705]

shouldnt have played with me. My guy Mike Will came through 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Displacer [4181816]

07:50:55 - 03/06/26 You added mikewill to your targets list with the description : Chain+Hallo T [Fac Thief]

18:41:31 - 04/06/26 You updated the description for FlyOva on your targets list to : Ch+Hallo T [Dumbfuck asking for smoke]

 

Don't vault thieves usually have far more stats than this dork? Kinda crazy to pull a move like this knowing the vast majority of Torn can hit you with the back alley trash Big Al throws in his dumpster. The gall is almost respectable. But to do it for the sum of EW's win against Sanctum Prime last week makes it laughably stupid, The silver lining is that this is a rather small loss; even in Bronze, EW can bounce back from it with a few solid wins in RW and some savvy trading of the spoils.

 

Small price to pay for all the evidence you need to destroy someone's reputation, if you ask me.