Losses completed
losses completed
Started by Alpha_Stalker [3880345] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 19
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
.
I'll give it a go when im next on with energy
Done lose 1 time. I cant even lay a single hit
Still got paid 200k 11:42:05 - 01/06/26 You sent $200,000 to Karipuff with the message: losses
Theres also the 20m end off month price for the person with the most attacks regardless of dmg made
And for those who are able to make dmg 20m for the person i feel has made most dmg compared to stats and age
....
A buyer of loss of trust, I highly recommend his services
All real, try taking a hit on him 💪
Yeah I got cooked ngl
Worth it, even if I dont do any damage lol!
legit and a very nice guy, highly recommended :D
Bump
Legit
👍🏼 all good so far!