Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Maybe a bug or issue

Started by Pellz [2263153] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100

Most-liked replies

Pellz [2263153]

Device: TECNO TECNO BF7 Android: 12 App version: 2.3.26

 

Hello,

 

Whenever I hold onto a username to reveal a mini tab on Player's profile, doing this for maybe 3 players sometimes or sometimes the first one I noticed my screen freeze and I can't do anything again same happened on Torn PDA, the fix is to close the app and re-open it again which seriously has me concerned.