Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CLOSED

Started by mingeking [3270654] on in Attacking.

15 replies · 102 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
17
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

mingeking [3270654] ×1

mingeking [3270654]

CLOSED. Thanks folks.

 

Hi,

 

I'm mingeking [3270654]. I'm buying 500 losses.

This means that every attack you make against me that you LOSE, I pay you $275,000.

 

No need to message me beforehand.

 

How: 
1) equip a weak weapon or use fists
2) remove your armor
3) attack me an lose
4) med out
5) rinse/repeat step 3-5
6) await payment 

 

Payment within 24h. I'm busy IRL.
I'll check my logs and pay asap.

 

No refunds for your use of ammo, medical items, Xanex or revives, please don't ask.

 

Please check "attack" board before making hits as after 500 losses I'll close the thread and will not pay for losses after this. 

 

Happy hitting.

Mentions: mingeking [3270654]