Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Company managers

Started by TEXANS [2272745] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 130 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
TEXANS [2272745]

I just bought a gents club and have my doubts about the manager position. If it's anything like a mining company manager where it boost the low effectiveness employees effectiveness right? 

But in a gents club everyone is high Stat, so no one with get any type of effectiveness boost. So is it even needed ? I'd probably go another stripper or photographer.

I could try it out but if it's known not to work then I won't rish taking a hit.

AJ- [2173898]

You should have probably researched the company more before buying it.

 

The best thing to do is to just check the top 10 or 20 companies of the same type and follow their personal roles. Pretty easy rule of thumb to follow for the most part.

nihilisticcat [2112766]

Meh if you don't wanna follow the mould of high star comps you'll have to "take the risk" and experiment, maybe lose money for a day or a week or a month but you'll have your own reliable data, which is nice :)

 

Just remember if you do to factor in the weekly and seasonal shifts for your comp (I don't know enough about gent strip clubs specifically to know what those are but if you bought one I assume you do!) and try to keep EEs relatively stable for the testing (maybe even pay for peeps rehab to get accurate and comparable data!), I'd document everything in a spreadsheet for ease but ofc it's dealers choice when it comes to data gathering and research lol

EMH [3681468]

Manager Makes Money, Cleans, and Boosts Poor Employees. So might be offset by a cleaner but better to have a manager than a cleaner if all are up to snuff

Triarius22 [2763264]

I had the same thought in my Clothing Shop when everyone was at, or above, the recommended stats for their positions.  The Manager position still mattered and still was very important.   As others have suggested, run the experiment and see for yourself if this holds true for your biz as well.  I suspect it does for all biz that have a manager position.   

TEXANS [2272745]

Thank you!! This was the response I was looking for. And I tried the no manger and I dropped more than I thought I would 😅 so yea mangers do more than just boost effectiveness