Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Car Value - Worth

Started by Devo [997350] on in Racing.

3 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Devo [997350]

What all goes into the "worth" valuation on the Racing --> Your Cars page?

 

I thought it was just the base value of the car + upgrades, but I have two cars with the exact same build (NSX Dirt/SR/T3,) but they have two different values.

 

One is worth  $730,700 and the other is worth $717,700 (which is the same as my others that have a T3 build) 

 

I've done a side-by-side double check of the builds and confirmed they are identical. 

 

Anyone know what this other factor is?

 

Houkeraid [2817301]

My 2 Colinas, which differ only by long/short ratio with equal price, from some time have $13 000 difference. It seems to have appeared after several craches, but I don`t know for sure.

Devo [997350]

Interesting. 

 

Well I can say the differences (not build differences) that I can think of are:

 

  • The one that is worth more than the identical one and the others was just recently built (I was using it for testing) while I've had all of the others for quite a while.
  • It has never been in a crash.
  • It has a phenomenal, albeit small, win rate (12 races entered, 10 races won.)