Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wrong racing icon

Started by mavri [2402357] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Most-liked replies

mavri [2402357]

I’m currently in a race

 

17:32:54 - 02/06/26 You joined a custom race named speedway 100 30 min on Uptown with your Veloria LFA

 

(ignore the messed up race track, that’s on me)

 

I have the “race finished” icon but I’m still racing.

 

I’ve tried clearing cache (happens in both torn pda and safari) and refreshing my icons. 

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I will close this for now. Please re-report if it happens again.

 

Thanks!