This is probably absurd if you don't have the proper education. This company got great history it was 9 stars at one point. Selling so I can buy trains in a different company. Employees will stay, if they got lower than average stats believe me they are buying trains for very decent price. BUSINESS EDUCATION IS THE KEY!!! - Stars Dropped, I'm holding
(CLOSED) for now
Started by Sidewinder667 [4055472] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- PulseArts [3509957]
· 5 likes ·
A 9* goes around 375m - BjornOdinsson89 [3666214] · 1 likes ·
I take it you learned that lesson the hard way?... that's ok, so did I at one point lol. - BjornOdinsson89 [3666214] · 1 likes ·
company Price sheet
A 9* goes around 375m
What 10 star goes for ?
around 500
I take it you learned that lesson the hard way?... that's ok, so did I at one point lol.
Meh I'm just leaving for hair salon perk, I'm not running a loss, I'm just getting stalled so far which is still ok.
Send the link
Far across the blue water. ..
....
Bump