Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

orange armour

Started by Dahn [2317379] on in Trading Post.

4 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Dahn [2317379]

Hey you, it’s your darling Dahn here. 

I want to buy your orange armour pieces!

 

I was going to post a nice pic for you guys, but you can head over to my profile for that ;)

 

Albertoo [114591]

I haven’t been called darling in years 🥰

 

sadly, I’m too poor to sell you any orange armor 

 

 

maybe that’s why no one loves me 🤷🏻‍♂️

 

good luck!

Dahn [2317379]

I was referring to myself as darling, but if that’s what floats your boat, darling, then come back anytime x