Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazar circle?

Started by Tharlene [3082658] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Tharlene [3082658]

It might be that I missed it somewhere, but on the bazar directory there are little circles by the names of the bazar, and I would to know how to change mine, it that's possible. 

Tharlene [3082658]

I see what you're saying, but is there a place where I can see what the bazar circle looks like?  Found that on upper right, now I'm just looking for a way to see my bazar from the actual bazar directory post.