Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Easy money ?

Started by SerenaDeRose [3798416] on in Trading Post.

5 replies · 118 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

SerenaDeRose [3798416] ×1

SerenaDeRose [3798416]

I'm looking for help buying Lollipops from the City > Sweet Shop in Torn.

🛍️ Here’s the deal:
Whenever Lollipops are in stock, buy as many as you can and send them to me. I’ll pay you double what you spent.

🔗 Shop Link: https://www.torn.com/shops.php?step=candy
📦 Out of stock often, so check regularly.

💵 Example:

You buy 10 for $250

You send them to me

I pay you $500

🔒 No scams — I always pay first if needed.
My username: SerenaDeRose [3798416]

If you have any, send them over and I’ll pay right after. You can keep doing this as long as the shop restocks. 

Let me know if you're in!

Mentions: SerenaDeRose [3798416]

FableCreed [3254753]

Value of lollypops is $768 each. Not $500 for 100 

 

For any noobs reading, sell on the item market yourself and you'll earn a lot more lol