Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Work stats

Started by teolielculo [4259487] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 90 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
teolielculo [4259487]

Hi guys!

I'm new here (this is literally my first day playing), and I was wondering what the fastest way to gain work stats is. The passive gains from jobs seem way too slow.

A friend told me that players can train you at their companies, but I'm not really sure how that works or what I should do once I get a job.

 

I'd really appreciate it if someone could take the time to explain it to me.

 

Thanks! :)

Lady_White [2676391]

Company have the ability to train your work stats in the two stat associated with that role. You will gain 50 in the primary and 25 in the secondary. A company gains trains equal to the amount of stars it has a day, and can hold 20. There's also the trainer position which grants additional trains a day.

 

Companies usually sell these trains, but you'll find some will give free ones on rotation.

Emarlite [2441561]

Many player owned companies will have rotational trains shared between its employees. 

Some will charge for trains to make money from the company. Being brand new to the game in assuming paying for trains will be a bit too costly for you. 

Whilst day in a city job have a look at some of the starter companies which require low stats, some lower star ones will take on employees no matter how low their stats are

 

aessedai82 [3436693]

I'm inclined to advise going to city jobs because:
(a) city jobs will give you stats in all 3 stats while player companies give you 2 (depending on the job)
(b) You start with little to no income and the general advice is to reach level 15 ASAP so buying trains shouldn't be a priority when you could be spending on things like jumps etc